Court - Passed


We are now the proud parents of two very handsome boys. We got the word yesterday that we "passed court"...the first time around! It is very exciting.

I have many thoughts and words to share but am having a hard time putting them all together. If I wrote something out now it would include random phrases like "oh my goodness" and "I can't believe it" and "isn't it wonderful." What's in my head is much more eloquent and thoughtful. Maybe someday it will make it onto paper.

4 Response to "Court - Passed"

  1. Lucas, Amber, Levi, and Milo Says:

    We're THRILLED to hear the beautiful, exciting, blessed news. You can count on our continued prayers. What a wonderful year 2010 will be.

  2. Tim James Says:

    OMG!! totally AWSM!! GR8 Newz 4 2Day!! M So Happy 4 U!!

    (eloquence is overrated)

    Super Congrats to the four of you!

  3. Crippdog Says:

    Congratulations...it's a big day for you guys

  4. springjoy Says:

    soo beautiful