What We Did On Our Easter Vacation...

Introducing the future Mrs. Kim...who can't quit smiling!

Stay tuned for a more proper introduction (for some)of Mr. John.

For now, just know how happy I am.

Not for the ring you see (although it's pretty huh?) but for the person that comes with it.

I'm a lucky lucky girl!

3 Response to "What We Did On Our Easter Vacation..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    She does deserve to be happy. And thank you for rejoicing with us.
    I like to make her smile.

    John

  2. Anonymous Says:

    KIIMMMMM!!!! Congratulations!! Wow, that's awesome. Thanks for sharing the big news! -- Gina Grate

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Well done, thou good and faithful John.

    And big, HUGE Congratulatory words that I can't find to the both of you. (maybe I'll even let a squeal or two escape... who knows?).

    I wish you both the happiest of trails in the journey ahead.

    Tim "ramblin' man" James