Now That's More Like It

My mom recently had a monumental birthday and her mom and siblings were here to surprise her. It was great fun. They were at our house one night for dinner. My Uncle John had his fancy camera lens and took some proper pictures of this place. No matter how hard I tried, I could never capture our house with my little point-and-shoot.









I love this picture of two of my favorite people.



Happy Birthday Mom!

(Sometimes blogger drives me crazy - sorry for the spacing issues. I've been working on fixing it for an hour and I'm giving up!)

3 Response to "Now That's More Like It"

  1. Tim James Says:

    Wow, those are indeed wonderful shots of the Lodge that capture more of the essence than I expected pictures could... Just three words for ya: Out Stand Ing!

  2. heather M. Says:

    Your home is amazing!! Wish we could visit it in person...someday I'm sure! :)

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Gorgeous home!!!! Can't wait to visit you guys! Once you have your home full of boys that are all settled in I want to bring the troups over for a visit...miss you guys!
    Christi