Updates Galore - #3

Monday, July 28, 2008 1:56 PM by Kimberly Ann
And finally we have arrived at our last stop on this update train. Update numero tres.

We took a break from our jobs as house builders one cloudy Saturday morning. Spring, who had been helping us with landscaping (and various other tasks...she's handy that one), went with us.

We picked Strawberries!





Aren't they pretty?



I love the color.



And yummy too. Here Spring is "taste testing". They told us taste testing was free. That's all you needed to tell John. He ate his weight in strawberries.



Our loot! This stash made 8 small jars of jam (That's right! This little lady made jam!) and 8 bags of frozen strawberries that have been used mostly on ice-cream.



I also picked blueberries a while back but I was alone that time and would have felt a little weird taking pictures of myself - or worse - asking someone to take it for me. Nevertheless, those blueberries made a yummy blueberry cake for the 4th of July. It would have been perfect to add strawberries for the red, white, and blue. Which just goes to show that no matter how domestic I pretend to be...Martha I am not!

So there you have it folks. Updates of epic proportions here at chatterbox. The likes of which may never be seen again. I'll try though. I really will.

1 Response to "Updates Galore - #3"

  1. springjoy Says:

    :-) that was Fun