Christmas Photo Outtakes

Now that most of the Christmas cards have been delivered, I thought I'd share some of the outtakes. We had your typical Christmas photo experiences - running to beat the self-timer, trying to get everyone to look at the camera, trying to keep a genuine smile after sitting in the cold for 30 minutes. It was great fun.

I even made John come back out to do it again because the best picture from the first batch - my sweater was weird. I bet no one would have even noticed - but I noticed and it bothered me.

So here you go...all the pictures that didn't make the cut. Some for obvious reasons.



Hurry! Hurry! The light's blinking!



The wind gust!



Sheena: "Oh - What's over there?"

4 Response to "Christmas Photo Outtakes"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Well played, the Outtakes and the Production Revision all look good to me.

    Kim settled on a left-hand placement that manages to very subtly display the ring.

    John kept both his shoes tied.

    Saint Nick pulls of being regal, festive, rustic, and non-invasive with ease.

    Carhartt worships his master more than a blinking light.

    And Sheena... well, we love Sheena.

    Nice jobs all around!

    Tim "thought a human had taken that" James

  2. Lucas, Amber, Levi, and Milo Says:

    the finished product was great but the outtakes were more entertaining.

  3. Crippdog Says:

    The outakes are great and funny. It's like W.C. Fields once said "the hardest to work with are kids and animals."

  4. Anonymous Says:

    ha ha
    great card Blw

    spring