It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

We're in full Christmas-mode now.

John and I headed out last weekend to find the perfect tree for The Lodge. We both had certain requirements. John wanted it as tall as possible (it's in the living room with a vaulted ceiling) until I reminded him that we didn't have enough stuff to decorate a giant tree and decorating half of it was not permissible.

We walked all over that Christmas Tree Farm and found just the one. I know it looks like every other tree surrounding it but I assure you it's not. It's totally different. I also assure you that I am not as tired as I look. I'm not a morning person and it was technically still morning.



The lumberjack.



Kids - Don't try this at home. I just love the smell of free cut evergreens. More than once John has found me with my face buried in the tree.



Stay tuned for pictures of the finished product. Coming Soon!

2 Response to "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    That last picture is awesome... and unique... Google claims "Your search - "smelling a saw" - did not match any documents."

    So apparently nobody else on the interwebs has smelled a saw and posted the evidence.

    Way to keep innovating. And nice tree!

    Tim "Grinchy" James

  2. Heather A. Says:

    Can't wait to see the finished product!