Life in the Country - Play Time

I found a toy wheel barrel at a thrift store and just knew the boys would put it to good use. Today they used it to collect the apples that have fallen off our tree. Pardon the play clothes - it was Colin's 5th outfit of the day and I lost motivation to match. And I don't know why Seth insists on sticking his tongue out whenever I ask him to smile for the camera.





1 Response to "Life in the Country - Play Time"

  1. springjoy Says:

    so cute! I loved getting fruit that would hang out of peoples yards in the ally when I was little it was my little adventure to see what I could get and a retreat. i still do this today. Your kids are so lucky that they get a whole farm!
    in another note, did you every get my email about the car alarm at 11 pm outside your house?