Happy Anniversary!

While my parents were here for Christmas we got to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary.  We had a "fancy dinner" out...little boys included.  I wasn't sure how well the boys would do but after some initial complaining about having to wear fancy shoes...they did great!

Waiting patiently for everyone to get ready.

Mom wanted a family picture.  I won't tell you how many takes it took to get this one.  It is a handsome bunch I must say.

We got the boys to behave for the initial 15 takes by telling them we'd do a goofy one at the end.  John ignored the instruction.







Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad.  We love you.  Thanks for loving each other all these years!

1 Response to "Happy Anniversary!"

  1. Amber Says:

    I so enjoyed this. What a beautiful family!

    Personally, I'm glad John didn't make a goofy face- that makes the silly picture all the more funny. Like, I really did laugh out loud.