Happy Anniversary

Today is our wedding anniversary.  We didn't make any big plans since we celebrated early with a trip for two.  I did add a few fancy touches to our dinner tonight.  White table cloth (that now has two orange juice spills),  candlelight (we managed not to burn the house down), and clip-on ties for the boys. 



So fancy! 

6 Response to "Happy Anniversary"

  1. Heather A. Says:

    Where's John's clip on? :)

  2. Heather A. Says:

    oh, and happy anniversary!

  3. Jerome Says:

    Happy Anniversary.Love the pictures. I am in Thailand and loving it. you need a facebook page to see pictures I posted. Hope you all are doing well. miss you.
    Angela

  4. Jerome Says:

    I signed under Jerome's account since I don't have one btw.
    Angela

  5. The McKean Family Says:

    Happy Anniversary! :)

  6. Amber Livengood Says:

    Hey Kim & John! Happy Anniversary! I just caught up on your lives for the last 30 minutes...such fun :-) Miss you!