A Day at the Movies

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 9:38 PM by John and Kim
Colin and I enjoyed an afternoon at the Movies a couple weeks ago.

While Seth was at a friend's birthday party, we went to see Bears.  We loved it (there are a couple fight scenes that may be a bit much for some little ones).

Colin looked forward to it for days and knew he wanted to bring his bears along.



He buckled them in for the drive.  Safety first!


2 Response to "A Day at the Movies"

  1. Amber Says:

    Is that star blanket the same one he cuddled up in on the flight to the US??

    My memory is not what it used to be (I had to stop and think how old I will be next month on my birthday) but seeing that star blanket brought back sweet memories of studying the Little Loveit homecoming pictures you posted.

  2. John and Kim Says:

    That's the one! Wow, you have a good memory.