For Grandma - Baking Extravaganza 2014

Just a few pictures from this year's baking extravaganza.

Seth is helping tie ribbons on popcorn balls but he also seems to have the "umm...am I gonna be able to eat any of this?" look on his face.

Kelly is way more crafty than I am.  Every bit of these are homemade. 

Both boys loved shaking powdered sugar onto the honey cookies. I hope my Grandma sees this picture and smiles.  
Baking Extravaganza 2014 totals:
25 loaves of pumpkin bread
80 honey cookies
70 popcorn balls
15 bags of dried apple chex mix
30 or so decorated sugar cookies
and a partridge in a pear tree

For a look back - 2013, 2012, 2011 (and recipes)



1 Response to "For Grandma - Baking Extravaganza 2014"

  1. Madden Family Says:

    everything looks amazing. Kelly, fantastic on those cookies! I bet your house smelled great that day!