Pet Pic Friday
(and goodbye)

I will be leaving for Africa on Sunday morning so I'll be away from blogging until I return. But never fear...there will be lots to write about when I get back in two weeks.

I'm looking forward to it for a few reasons...the work we're doing, the chance to visit a new place, and I won't have to hear this song in every store, on every tv show, and on the radio every time I turn it on.

I'm not looking forward to wearing the same clothes for two weeks, showering with cold water, getting the inevitable "traveler's sickness" (yes, I'm speaking in code), and being away from John (I don't care if it's sappy...roll your eyes all you want...I won't apologize!).

So farewell faithful blog readers until next time...



I call it "No Mommy...Please Don't Go!"

3 Response to " "

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Have a great trip, Kim. Will be looking forward to all the details upon your return. Hopefully you won't have to share a seat with one of 'those passengers' for your 18-hour segments. Oops, did I just jinx you? My bad.

    Tim "waving" James

  2. springjoy Says:

    Oh how exciting I hope that you have an amazing time! good luck!

    helpful things
    sanitizer
    locks for you back pack

  3. Anonymous Says:

    7/11/06
    Hey Everybody,
    Just talked to Kim on the phone. Someone got a phone that they can use to call back to the States and they've been passing it around.
    Sounds like everyone is in good spirits and enjoying the trip.
    They're nearing the end of the construction phase of the trip.
    Kim did say she was missing home a bit yesterday, but I think she is on her second wind now and ready to enjoy the next few days.