Smooth Weekend...

Last weekend I spent time doing two of my favorite summer activities. I hung out with friends while we listened to live music. Jazz In The Woods is a fundraiser for several non-profit agencies in Kansas City.

Enjoy the pictures...



Curly fries...half-eaten! That is a lot of fries
This is a test to see which of my out-of-town friends actually reads this. They've been begging for a picture...so here it is! He's handsome huh?! The first to comment, wins a prize!

They've been lulled into a smooth jazz stupor. It looks like the last day of Woodstock but it wasn't really that kind of music festival.
The only bad part was this unfortunate display of old(er) people acting like jr.high kids. Is it bad that when we saw this, I thought, "that's totally going on my blog!"
To my old(er) audience, take note... if you do this in public, there will be someone there who will take your picture and display it for all the world to access.
Run...don't walk to wherever you can see or hear this girl. I originally saw her in St. Louis awhile back and she was in KC this weekend.
Her name is Erin Bode. Click here for more information or to download a few songs.

6 Response to "Smooth Weekend..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Dang, yo. That's a load of fries! Half-eaten you say? Wow.

    Nice picture of the future Mr. Kim, too. Do I get a prize even if I'm not an "out-of-town friend"?

    Glad you had a great weekend watching the weather channel live, and contributing to a good cause. (and watching the same commercials over and over and over and over and...)

    Tim "Atari Fan" James

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Nice pics Lil' Kim.

    -Mike Mueller (WAY out of town!)

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Darn, I'm too slow for the prize. I sure like prizes.....but I'm just proving I read this. He sure has a big mouth...is it always hanging open like that? Interesting. You guys are cute! I'm glad I finally was aloud to see what Mr. Mysterious looks like. Can't wait to meet him in November!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Oops! Forgot to say I was joking! You know I am, but in case he reads it and thinks I'm a freak...Miss you My Favorite Kim!
    PS Why do we have to enter a code word to leave a comment. That is so weird.

  5. Kimberly Ann Says:

    Congratulations Mike (sorry Tim...you're disqualified as a local entry but I appreciate your consistent support of Chatterbox)! What do you win? Public recognition as my friend. Thanks for checking in. Christi, yes...in pictures he often looks like that. I have four other shots to prove it.

  6. Anonymous Says:

    Now that I'm on summer break I have time to catch-up on all your blogging, but apparently I'm too slow for a prize! Do I get a third prize?:) Love the pic and I must say that he looks like a keeper! Love ya Kimmy! :)
    Your other out-of-town friend,
    Heather