Wanna Meet Me for Lunch?

In the snack shop today they're serving, "Cheeseburger Dog on Bun" for lunch. I'm perplexed. So is it a cheeseburger or a hot dog?

As any inquisitive person would do, I went to a website that rhymes with Moogle.

The first result was a recipe for "cheeseburger dog treats". That's not encouraging. That lead to a recipe for "chicken cheeseburger dog treats" to complicate matters further...just add another meat source.

As a side note, when I entered today's lunch selection into moogle images, I got this...


Apparently, his name is "O-Dog" and he's holding...you guessed it, a cheeseburger. (What up yo?! Power to the cheeseburger dawg!) (Hee! Hee! Get it?) You can learn more about O-Dog here, but I'm not really sure why you'd want to.

2 Response to "Wanna Meet Me for Lunch?"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Maybe your "moogle" search has in fact led you to stumble onto the answer. Perhaps that's not the name of the food, so much as it is the larger answer to a question:
    "Hey, homey, what you eatin?"
    "Cheeseburger, dog. On a bun."

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I have no answer to the age-old question, "what is a cheeseburger dog on bun?", but I got a hearty laugh at John's response. Thank you both for making me laugh out loud.