There She Goes Again

As John is learning more and more every day, I tend to have a lot of opinions about things. I do pretty well at keeping most of them to myself. But sometimes its just too much and I must comment or make suggestions. It's the same for good things and bad.

I'm getting ready to write a letter to the manager of our bank, complimenting the financial service representative who has been so helpful in a very frustrating process of allowing John to spend all my money.

But today I reached a new low. I want to be understanding of particular situations and try to think through all the reasons why people are the way they are. But I just couldn't take it anymore. The following letter had to be written and I feel horrible for the action that will be taken because of it.

Dear Food Service Manager:

I have noticed on a few occasions that the woman who works the sandwich line does not properly fasten her dental bridge. It would not be a problem except that at least twice I have noticed that when she talks, she unintentionally spits on the meat trays.

I know sanitation practices are discussed with your employees but wanted to inform you of this concern so maybe more specific instructions could be given to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.


It could quite possibly be the strangest letter I've written yet but it had to be done.

Update: The sandwich lady was not working the sandwich line yesterday. She was instead refilling the trays and seems to be enjoying her new job.

2 Response to "There She Goes Again"

  1. Crippdog Says:

    Dear Kim,
    The Letter had to be written otherwise nothing would have gotten done....especially when food is involved.

  2. Barrett McLain Says:

    So you're "that" person, huh?