Happenings

Just a few highlights from the week in list form to save some time.

* We had four dinners at home this week. That is remarkable for a few reasons. One, we were both home. Two, we were home at dinner time. Three, I cooked four separate, well-balanced meals, with no leftovers. I think it's my new apron. It's blue gingham and very June Cleaver-esque.

* Yesterday afternoon I went to the snack shop to get a can of root beer (it was that or chocolate chip cookies and I'm working really hard at not eating junk or drinking caffeine - hence, the root beer). When the cashier rang it up, my total was $5,029.60. She said my total out loud before she realized that probably wasn't right.

*I bought a new phone on Wednesday - it's shimmery pink. John says it's the girliest thing he's ever seen. Yes, yes it is.

Behold...




* My husband cleaned up dinner dishes and did laundry last night. Now that's hot!

* I'm spending the next 24 hours with 24 teenagers inside a water park. Lord help me!

You're now caught up. Thank you all for the well-wishes and good thoughts. We feel them!

1 Response to "Happenings"

  1. Lucas, Amber, Levi, and Milo Says:

    the water park adventure is causing me to fear for your sanity...good luck!