The New Digs

No...No...No...DON'T GO!

You're in the right place.  We're just new and improved (and hopefully we'll be a bit more punctual!)

See?  There's an update below and a few cute pictures.

You might notice a few changes.

1.  The Look - It's calmer.  I like it.  I can't, however, figure out how to get rid of the "links to nowhere" at the top.  Someone smarter will have to tell me how to do it.  (Updated to Add:  You can no longer find the "links to nowhere" at the top.  My very own in-house computer nerd genius husband fixed it.)

2.  The Title - When I started this blog I was just one chatter box.  Now, there are many.  Seriously - you should hear the chatter going on right now.  Me and Sheena - we're the only quiet ones.

3.  The Labels - Me and my mother are the only one's who might care.  We both feel better when things are organized.  Now she can peruse all the posts about her grandkids without muddling through the other dribble.

4.  The Links - There are some new ones.

So here we are.  More appropriately labeled and organized.  I'll try to make it last.

4 Response to "The New Digs"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I really like the new format. I like calm :).

  2. John Says:

    I think I have removed the links to nowhere. Love you.

  3. KT Says:

    I like labels too!

  4. The McKean Family Says:

    WhooHoo, I'm in your links....I feel so honored! ;)