Please hold...

Sorry for my lack of updates lately. "Life", as they say, got in the way and quickly put me out of the mood to talk about the house, concerts, or funny things I've overheard at the coffee shop.

I'm working on getting back into the swing of things. There are house updates to be posted, pictures on my camera to download, house helpers to thank, and even a funny work story. And I'll get to all of that soon.

For now I'll say that it feels good to get back to routine. Today, my day off, that means this...

I'll also add a huge thank you to my husband. I try not to get all gushy and sloppy here, but in this case I have to. I owe him for caring for me so perfectly. He knows when to just listen, when to just hold my hand, when to say something funny, or when to pray with me for wisdom and comfort. I love him.

He let me do some travel therapy this week and I booked a room at this lovely bed and breakfast for our anniversary.
Things are getting half-way right with the world.

2 Response to "Please hold..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    HUG
    spring

  2. Anonymous Says:

    That B&B looks great! You will have such a wonderful and relaxing time! I need to talk to Andy about travel therapy! :) Love you, Heather