Life in the Country - Go Fly a Kite

We're supposed to get rain soon so the Kansas wind was strong this morning. It was the perfect day to fly a kite. I knew I had one somewhere so I searched through the boxes in the basement and found it. The problem though...no string.

John said, "No problem. I'll take care of it."

He comes out of the garage with his solution.



Fishing Pole Kite Flying



After one little mishap which involved jumping the fence and untangling the line, it worked like a charm.



This picture makes it look rather "beachy". But I assure you it was not.

5 Response to "Life in the Country - Go Fly a Kite"

  1. Ed and Nancy Robinson Says:

    I'm impressed ... not surprised, but definitely impressed. I can see a whole new product "line" from this venture. All you need now is a slight revision in the fishing pole look, a patent, marketer and distributor and you're in business!

  2. Lucas, Amber, Levi, and Milo Says:

    That's great. Very 'john'.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Why didn't I think of that

    -Tim

  4. Christi Says:

    I'd buy one! Looks like fun, and much easier to wind up that sting when you're finished. No string burns, as well. I'm going to try this :)

  5. Anonymous Says:

    lol

    -spring