Circa 1978

You know those morale boosting projects that offices create to "Get to know your co-workers!"?

January was "What's new in the New Year!" We all brought pictures of things that were new...new babies, new houses, new cars, etc.

This month is "We love the 70's and 80's."

Here's my contribution. Just thought I'd share.

6 Response to "Circa 1978"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    wow so cute!
    spring

  2. Anonymous Says:

    you and your sister look cute. Your dad in the picture looks like Box Car willie.

    -Tim

  3. Lucas, Amber, Levi, and Milo Says:

    I've been considering doing something different with my hair. I think I'll try the look you are sporting here...

    Amber

  4. Lucas, Amber, Levi, and Milo Says:

    The funny thing is that I think I had the same haircut. I think my mom thought I should look like one of the Monkeys or Beatles.

    Lucas

  5. Anonymous Says:

    What a cutie you are!! Love, Heather :)

  6. Kimberly Ann Says:

    For girls it was called the "Dorthy Hamill". Same haircut...different name.