Seth's Questions

Monday, July 09, 2012 2:30 PM by John and Kim
I have a few Questions from Seth to include in the next installment of "Seth's Questions"  Remember, I can't give you any further information or put them into context...there isn't any.  These questions come out of the blue and often Seth cannot provide additional hints that might help me figure out what he's saying.

Question #1:  Mommy when we get there do you we go first or second?
Question #2:  Mommy will I get my car keys on the first day of Kindergarten or the second day? (This one is just to provide a little humor to your day.  I think we might have set his expectations for Kindergarten a bit high)


Exploring Science City
It has nothing to do with the post, I just like posts with pictures better than posts without

2 Response to "Seth's Questions"

  1. KT Says:

    I can give you one from the game yesterday. There were quite a few that went something like "What will happen if that guy hits it to that guy and that guy runs over and that guy catches it and throws it and that guy gets to base and that guy is out?"

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I love Colin's face here. : ) ~ Aunt Cindy