A New Do

I got my haircut on Wednesday. I cut 7 inches off and am now sporting a flippy bob just below my chin (I tried to take a pictures but none of them turned out very well).

When it's an obvious change in style, people notice and will comment. Most people are very nice and complimentary but there have been a couple that make me doubt those that have been kind.

The first one, said in a high-pitched squeal - "Ohhhh, you so needed that!"

The second, said as I was walking into the building this morning - "Did you get your haircut? That humidity is something huh? I'm sure when you left your house this morning it was cute and flippy."

With friends like that...

1 Response to "A New Do"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    There are so many people who missed out on learning, think before you speak. That is both terrible and hilarious. How rude!
    Christi