Flower Fairy

I picked these flowers this morning and brought them into work. I didn't intend to be secretive about it but when I took them up to the receptionist's desk, she was gone. Now no one knows who brought them. Everyone is chatting about who the flower fairy is. Hee Hee!



Shh...don't tell!

Side note: I'm so glad we're all past the phase in our lives when we would have assumed they were from some creepy secret admirer. Flowers are hard to enjoy when you have to figure out who you might have been extra nice to but maybe shouldn't have. Take note my single guy friends - all two of you that read this blog. Give a girl flowers. We like that. But please just tell us who you are. Secret admirers are not as fun in real life as they are on tv...or maybe that was just me. Not that it happened often. I was just usually more scared than excited. And while we're on the topic, here's another tid bit of free advice on wooing a girl. When repeatedly leaving sappy country love songs on a girl's voicemail, it's also best to reveal yourself. If you don't, you will cause said girl great anxiety that might even involve reporting you to the police. Huh? I wonder what ever happened to that guy?

2 Response to "Flower Fairy"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I took the flowers you gave me to work and everyone loves them!

    spring

  2. Crippdog Says:

    I guess I'm one of the two single guy friends who reads this blog, but the only time I have brought flowers to a girl was on Valentine's Day. hehehe