Pet Pic Friday

It's the return of Pet Pic Friday! I know you're excited. For those of you new to the blog. This used to be a semi-regular feature before I took on a second job as a house builder. See previous pet pic posts here , here, here, here, here, and here.

This week features Sheena's new life at the lodge. She was a little slow in accepting her new country life but seems to be adjusting nicely. She is now leash-less most of the time but not without parental supervision (except for a couple nights ago when I was so annoyed with her disobedience that I decided to just let the hawks have her...John took over the parenting at that point...lucky for her).

Anyway...back to the pictures.

Here's Sheena meeting the donkey down the street. That's right people, I said donkey down the street. Truth be told, these neighbors also have a goat. The house in between has three horses, three dogs, and two sheep. It's a regular zoo out here. There's lots of animals too. (bada bing!)



I call it "Well Hello Neighbor"

This is when we discovered that using the deck like a cage was not going to work.



I call it "Escape Artist"

3 Response to "Pet Pic Friday"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    That is a cute donkey. I want to live in your neighborhood, the kids would love it!
    Christi

  2. Crippdog Says:

    I love the picture of the donkey and sheena.....that's one of those pictures you can put on a postcard

  3. Anonymous Says:

    So cute you could get one :-)
    spring