For Jenny...


The Song: Everybody

While I was visiting Jenny in Switzerland we made two CD's to take on our road trip through the mountains.  One playlist from my music and one from Jenny's.  This is from Jenny's list and the boys love it!

This is a favorite sing-a-long song in the car. The boys call it the "Ooo Ooo" song. Their other favorite sing-a-long song is the "Ha Ha" song (translated: Rawhide ).  This one did not come from Jenny's playlist.  I'll give you one guess as to where it came from.

4 Response to "For Jenny..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    heart officially melted.

  2. Tim James Says:

    One guess, huh... okay... Pete?
    He's always listening to that record player, right?
    Big thanks Boys/Kim/Jenny for the Ingrid introduction.

  3. Tim James Says:

    I'm the silly one. The video didn't load my first visit, so I'd missed the goodness.

    Awesome job Seth! Keep on Rockin'! (if mommy says it's okay).

  4. Heather A. Says:

    absolutely adorable. love!