Celebrate Good Times Come On!

We sold our condo this weekend! Yeah! We're pretty excited. The roommate worked very very hard and it has paid off. We close September 15th. We are most excited about not having to keep our house "show ready" at all times. To celebrate, neither of us made our beds Saturday morning. We're wild and crazy I know!

I'll be trekking back to apartment life and John will join me in November. We'll be there only as long as it takes to finish our house. It may be just the motivation we need.

Just thought I'd share the good news.

4 Response to "Celebrate Good Times Come On!"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    You can't see it, but I'm doing the happy dance for you!

    Jenny

  2. Tim James Says:

    Woot! Woot!

    Good news indeed. Way to celebrate, you rebels. Next thing you know there will be unfluffed pillows on the couch, always a sure sign of over-exuberance.

    Tim "last made bed: circa 1992" James

  3. Barrett McLain Says:

    I am ready for a party! Whoo hooo! Can't wait for that house to get built.

  4. springjoy Says:

    Congratulations!