Introductions Are In Order

I want to welcome three new bloggers to the program. Will you please give a warm welcome to


Tim and his Lemon Peeler

Spring and her picture takin' skills


and finally, Barrett the cuddly bear...sorry Barrett, I couldn't resist!

You can find them every week on the "links" list to your right.

2 Response to "Introductions Are In Order"

  1. Tim James Says:

    Thanks for the intro, Kim.

    And for showing me what a real Lemon Peeler looks like. Isn't Google Images the bomb?

    Happy New Day to you.

    Tim "20% off" James

  2. Barrett McLain Says:

    Wow, I've never seen that before...hmmm...huggy Barrett. I guess that's what I get being so big and lovable, eh? Thanks for the nod. I can't believe I was mentioned in the same breath as Tim James or Spring. I have come SO far!